Individual requirements should initially be discussed with the Secretary or the Professional who will set out to tailor your visit to Delamere to suit your needs.
Some of the options available are as follows: -
- 9, 18, 27 holes or a full day’s golf
- Food and beverages upon arrival, or at the end of the round
- A variety of bar snacks or the provision of a full meal in the dining room
- Tuition from our PGA Qualified Professional Martin Brown and his team
- Team photographs, nearest the pin and longest drive administration
- Discounted prizes and voucher offers
- Provision of a half way house facility
- Buggies available for hire from the Pro Shop
- Individual golf packages can be arranged to ensure that you and your party have a memorable day and want to return for all the right reasons.
Delamere can also offer comprehensive but flexible arrangements dependent upon the time of day or season, organised to meet visitors’ needs, both on and off the course.
The clubhouse facilities include visitors’ accommodation in purpose built locker rooms and excellent catering which can be arranged to meet the requirements of your party before and after your round of golf. We provide flexibility and first class fare to ensure that your visit to Delamere is memorable; both on and off the course and that you will wish to return to take on the challenge of a great test of golf coupled with a comprehensive range of facilities off the course.