Members, their Guests & Visitors are asked to conform to the Course Dress Code
- Golf caps (with peaks to the front)
- Golf hats
- Most headwear/hats worn correctly
- All types of shirts with collars and sleeves including turtle/roll neck - tucked in.
- Trousers, chinos, plus twos, plus fours, tailored shorts (just above the knee).
- Long socks or white ankle length sports socks (i.e. socks that extend at least a couple of inches above the ankle) when wearing shorts.
- All fashionable golf style clothing allowed including mock collars.
- Smart shorts and skorts (just above the knee)
- Sleeveless tops with a collar
- Blue denim clothing.
- Hats in the clubhouse.
- Athletics, sports & beach shorts.
- Cargo Trousers/Shorts.
- Football shirts.
- Tracksuits, tops and/or bottoms.
- T-shirts and collarless shirts.
- Sleeveless shirts.
- No socks
- Racer Tops
Juniors under 16: as above but excluding tracksuit bottoms/trainers.
Every effort is made to ensure equality – any differences above attempt to reflect normal/accepted differences in attire but seek to ensure all adhere to a 'common principle of smartness'.
Any style of golf shoes with rubber or metal spikes (please ensure your spikes are in good condition).
Juniors under 16 years may wear trainers both on the course and in the Clubhouse.
After golf players should clean their shoes with the machines and brushes available or change their shoes before entering the Changing Rooms/Spike Bar.
Do Not Edit or Delete. This will automatically pull in your Category Page links from the navigation.